- This event has passed.
Toss No Mas 2021
September 18, 2021 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
Keep Santa Fe Beautiful will host the Toss No Mas cleanup on Saturday, September 18th, 2021. Participants must register and pick up supplies in advance of the cleanup – no registration or supplies pickup will be allowed on the morning of 9/18/21.
Registration is below. Bags/T-Shirts/Gloves can be picked up from KSFB Offices (1142 Siler Road, Building C) on the following days from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.:
- Saturday, 9/11
- Thursday, 9/16
- Friday, 9/17
- All Toss No Mas participants must abide by city, state and federal public health guidelines.
- Cleanups should occur in public spaces (parks, open spaces, rights of ways), but may NOT be conducted on state-numbered highways or medians.
- All trash or recycling should be bagged securely for disposal.
- KSFB cleanups are intended to address community-wide litter. Do not attempt to remove or dispose of large/bulky items (furniture, appliances, downed trees, etc.) during your cleanup.
- If you encounter a large item or possible illegal dumping, please take pictures and report it to the City of Santa Fe using their online reporting tool.
- Do not disturb or attempt to remove homeless encampments.
- Be safe! Wear safety gear, do not pick up broken glass or sharp items like needles, and maintain caution on roadways.
Toss No Mas is over, thank you for your interest! Please check back later for the next litter cleanup opportunity.